Services Plugins FAQs

Problems with ZQ Fuzzy Logic workflow

Hi team,

I have to start with saying this is a really helpful tool. I’m using the inline version for lots of pages and its made data searching a breeze - thanks!

Now for the problem :frowning:
I’m attempting to use the workflow portion of the fuzzy logic search, but when I hit the workflow it keeps having issues. This was working a little while ago - but now it isn’t. I have tried debugging as best I can but am getting stuck now in a loop which isn’t valuable! So here’s hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Here is the workflow. I thought there may have being some issues with the groups being visible, so I moved it to the very end (still not working).

Kind Regards,

Andrew

Hi, @andrew.davidson!

Thanks for reaching out!

We have received your request. Please let me check it carefully and I’ll get back to you asap.

Best, Julia.

Awesome Julie. Thanks very much. I look forward to hearing back post-investigation!

Hi. @andrew.davidson!

So, we investigated this case and came to a decision - to delete this action because of its inoperability. Its functionality can be implemented through a workflow setting conditions and states if needed and placing a second plugin element on a page with a different data source. For example, when something happens, show a group with a plugin element that has a different data source.

Best, Julia.