Services Plugins FAQs

đź–Ť Programmatic Drawing with Workflows - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin lets you programmatically (triggered by workflows) draw lines, circles, rectangles with various, colors, styles etc.

programmatic%20drawing%20with%20workflows

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Programmatic Drawing With Workflows Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

This looks pretty cool! Is it possible to call these workflows with an API endpoint? Ie: POST commands to a Bubble app, saving the resulting png after the drawing is complete, all without a user interacting with an app interface.

Update: Nevermind, I believe I’ve answered this question on my own. Assuming the plugin is based on a SVG library that requires DOM manipulation to generate a png image (and not a server-side SVG library/code) then drawing with API workflows isn’t possible.

Hello. I just bought this addon and trying to wrap my head around the “continue” feature.
It doesn’t seem to work, neither in my application with workflows nor in your demo version.
As i understand it, i need to click the “continue” checkmark on the first line i draw. Then have the second line drawn right after it. My question is if i do something wrong and:

1. what do i have to place as X/Y coordinates in the second line that will be drawn? Do i leave it at “1”?
  2. do i also have to checkmark the second lines “continue”?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, @schlieper.dennis

Let us check this out and back to you with an update on the matter.
Thanks.

Best,
Dumitru.

1 Like

@schlieper.dennis hello!

Sorry for long wait, we’re still working on the plugin to get a better experience using it.
However the Continue feature works fine for Circles and Rectangles, though for Lines there seems some sort of issue.
Also, the “Continue” check mark is required for the feature to work.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello @schlieper.dennis

Really sorry for delay here and thanks for patience.
The Continue parameter should work for lines, it will create a continue of independent lines figure.
We updated the plugin and the demo with the latest functionalities, which could be found here in our setup:

Please update to latest version and give it a try.

Regards,
Dumitru.