Services Plugins FAQs

Purchased the Full Math.JS Plug-in to calculate moving averages in bubble, but having difficulties

Hi guys,

Won’t waste your time, so will get to the point.

I’m a non-technical founder working on a project that will involve some statistics within the web app: namely to do a search and calculate a rolling/moving 7-day average from some data inputs, and also over a greater period of time (60 days), the Coefficients of Variability within 2 elements.

I’m pretty sure I can’t do it natively within bubble, however even after paying and downloading the Full Math.JS plug-in, I’m still not sure if I can even use the plugin from Zerocode to calculate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @alex.oviawe,

Thanks for reaching out. You can easily calculate the average by using Bubble’s native features. Perhaps this forum thread will be helpful:

And in case you want to use our plugin, here is a demo app we built here to give it a try, and its editor here to preview if you want to replicate the workflows on your side.

Plugin docs can be found here.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Thanks Alex. Will follow the advice seen in this link first and give it a go.

2 Likes

Always welcome @alex.oviawe

In case you enjoy working with our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins.

Best,