Services Plugins FAQs

Pyscript: Duplicate Python outputs

Hi! I would like to create a PDF editor using pyscript where it is possible to edit the contents of the pdf in-browser.
I would like to know if its feasible and if so, how do i go about it in general

Sorry for the late reply, i was in a rush so I did not include more details regarding my question.
Currently I am using the pyscript plugin you guys have acquired and testing it out. cheers!

My current issue is that I have duplicated python outputs, I programmed it to show only the first 2 lines of output

Hi! @lizhuoxi896,
Thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid, it’s not possible with our plugin. However, I will double-check your request with our developers and provide you with the necessary information. :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re able to reproduce the issue you reported. Let us please investigate it, I will keep you updated as soon as I have any news. :pray:

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey @Gulce, Thanks for the reply,

I have been asking around, and apparently the duplicating output issue can be solved by switching to the latest release of PyScript, this can be done by changing the header or the <head> to this:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://pyscript.net/releases/2023.09.1.RC2/core.css">
<script defer src="https://pyscript.net/releases/2023.09.1.RC2/core.js"></script>

Reference as to where it is:

Hope it helps!

Hi @lizhuoxi896,

Glad to hear you got it sorted! I’ve passed this on to our developers as well, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if I can try to help you with anything else. It will be a pleasure to cooperate.

If you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey @Gluce,

I actually did not do anything yet, I am waiting for the plugin to update as I dont know how to duplicate the plugin, do update here when the plugin does update!

Best Regards,
DrPlanecraft

Hi @lizhuoxi896,

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. :pray:

Our development team is actively addressing this issue. I’ll make sure to provide you with updates as soon as we have any information, both regarding the duplicates and the progress on creating a PDF editor using PyScript if it’s doable.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hi @lizhuoxi896,

I’ve received feedback from our developers, and it appears that the issue of duplication is attributable to incorrect syntax. The correct syntax should be as follows:

<py-script>
     print("Hello world!")
     print("Some other text!")
</py-script>

I kindly request that you verify this on your side. :pray:

As for the editing PDF documents within a browser, I regret to inform you that this is not currently feasible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hello again @Gulce,

I have tried your code but the output is still duplicated

Best Regards,
DrPlanecraft

Hi @lizhuoxi896

Sorry to hear that. :pray:

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention on which page should be tested.

This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gluce,

Im glad you are willing to help and I have added you to my list of collaborators! I Look forwards our collaboration!

The pyscript test is in the index page, App Name is Drplanecraft
Link: Drplanecraft | Bubble Editor

Best Regards,
DrPlanecraft

1 Like

Hi @lizhuoxi896,

Thank you for providing access!

We’ve made an update and tested it on your app. It’s working well now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please check it? I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gluce!

It is working as intended now, but may I inquire as to Why the output was duplicated?

With Thanks and Best Regards,
DrPlanecraft

Hi @lizhuoxi896,

I’m glad to hear that! We needed to add a line of code that filters out duplicates. Without that, it was not filtering unfortunately. :slightly_smiling_face:

If everything is running smoothly on your end, our team would really appreciate it if you’d think about revisiting your current plugin review, considering the recent update we’ve rolled out. :pray: Your feedback means a lot to us, and we’re dedicated to ensuring the best experience possible.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help.

Best,
Gulce