Templates Plugins Courses

QR code issues, can't make it to work

Hi,

i just bought your QR code scanner plugin, but can’t figure out how to make it work.
I anticipate that i already read all documentations and used demos, but still i think i’m missing something.

What i have to do:
i have different qr codes, each of them associated to a url.
I want to scan a qr code from my bubble website (in specific using phone) and go to the url associated to the qr code.

What i’ve done so far on bubble

• I created a button, and set the workflow so that clicking on the button, the scan is activated > this works

• I tried to scan the qr code: the systems makes a noise when i point the camera to the qrcode, so i guess that a qr code has been detected. Still, i’m not sure that the qrcode has been detected, how can i be?

• I found out that exist a workflow “A qrcode is detected”, but how can tell the system to go to the url connected to the qrcode i’ve just scanned? And in general: Where is or where do i find the information related to the qr code (that in my case is a url)?

Hope everything is clear, but i really can’t figure out how to do it.

Thank you in advance.
Andrea

@andrea.8.rossi,

Thanks for reaching out and for the detailed description of the issue.
Our Tech Team will ivestigate your issue to figure out if it is a trouble with the plugin. Also, could you please add the screenshots of the elements properties and workflow of the page where you have faced the issue? It will helps us a lot.
When there will be any info, I notify you asap.

Thank you!
:pray:
Regards,

Hello, @andrea.8.rossi

Please receive my apologies for the delay in reply :pray:

First of all, I need to inform you that the QR code plugin does not support an opening the URLs from QR codes . It can only decode the QR code and show you the result - a text or URL. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Second of all, yes you are right - the sound signal notifies that the QR/Bar code was successfully indicated. You may also adjust this function the way you like.

To see the result of successful QR code scanning, you need to add a field where the decoded result will be displayed.

Also, please note that the best way to scan and decode the QR code will be using the “qr_code_reader” Barcode type. And, the possibility of the successful QR code scanning is rising if the background color of your QR code is different from black/white.

I hope my reply will be helpful to you.

Regards,