Services Plugins FAQs

QR code reader plugin V1.17 issue

Hello,

i was using the QR reader plugin version 1.11 in my bubble app and today i upgraded to version 1.17, but I am running into several issue.

The first one is that I cannot stop the reader, I don’t have the option in my action list whereas when checking the demo on the plugin page (https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/barcode_2_demo), I do see more actions that should be available.

See the attached images:

So my first question is: why don’t I have the option to stop the detector in my bubble app? and how do i solve that?

Thank you for your help,
Cecile

Hello @cecile
Thanks for reaching out!

Please be sure that you’ve placed the Visual Elements of the plugin on Editor Page so that the actions would be available.

Plugin comes with 2 visual elements as you can see , so once you’ve placed the elements on page you should be good to go.

Also please do check out, our demo setup - zeroqode-demo-07 | Bubble Editor

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thank you for your reply Dumitru, unfortunately it didn’t help. I had already placed the QR & barcode reader on my page and couldn’t see the ‘stop live detector QR & barcode reader’ action, and placing a generate QR element didn’t help.
I did check out the demo setup, that’s how i realized that not all the actions were available in my bubble app.

Hello @cecile

I would recommend you try, reinstall the plugin. Uninstalling and installing again and placing after that element on page, should help with.
If this is possible for you.
Alternatively you could add our team as collaborators, support@zeroqode.com
to your so we could check this out.
Thanks for understanding.