Services Plugins FAQs

Question about Google Drive plugin

Hello, can you let me know whether I can use this plugin to do the following:

• My user will upload an audio file from their phone to a shared Google Drive owned by me, not their own (they will use my webapp on their phone)
  • this file should then have a publicly available URL (http…) that I can then pickup and pass to another API
  • the audio file would be deleted later on

Thank you!

Hello @debbie ,
Thank you for reaching our and for considering our plugins. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have carefully checked our range of plugins available and can suggest[Complete Google Drive is the best fitting to the description above.

My user will upload an audio file from their phone to a shared Google Drive owned by me, not their own (they will use my webapp on their phone)

The plugin is indeed capable of uploading files to a Google Drive you manage. However, before proceeding, we strongly recommend that you read through the entire plugin documentation and explore the demo page. There are several important considerations and settings that you should be familiar with before you decide to use this plugin.

My user will upload an audio file from their phone to a shared Google Drive owned by me, not their own (they will use my webapp on their phone)

Regarding the integration with another API, the plugin provides URLs for the files uploaded to Google Drive. Please see the screenshots provided for examples of these URLs. It’s essential to check if these URL formats are compatible with the API you plan to use.

the audio file would be deleted later on

For deleting files, the plugin includes a specific action to handle this function, allowing you to manage file storage efficiently.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.
Have a nice day! :sunny:

Hello @debbie ,
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to check the suggestions we made, or did you find a suitable plugin by yourself?

We would appreciate your feedback upon this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.
Have a nice day! :sun_with_face: