Services Plugins FAQs

Question about RSS Feed

Hi. I want to push unique content to each of my customers’ blog – so every customer is getting a different piece of content. Can I do that with this plugin?

Thanks!

Hi, @jay1!

Thanks for reaching out!

Let me check this out and I’ll get back to you asap!

Best, Julia.

Hi, @jay1!

Apologies for the slow reply. :pray:

I’m reaching out to you to notify that we have checked and investigated the plugin and found a bug, that took us time to fix it. Now the bug is fixed and the fixing is already deployed to Live.

But getting back to your needs, I’d like to point out that it could be done using this plugin, I mean to push unique content to each of my customers’ blog – so every customer is getting a different piece of content. To be able to do that you just use the plugin action- Generate Rss.

This action allows you to create an RSS feed with a different pieсe of content (typed manually or retrieved dynamically from the database) which is indicated in the RSS Description filed. You simply generate an RSS with needed description and get the code to place in the user’s blog.

Please take a look at the Live Demo page to see the plugin settings in order to understand better and the docs page where you can find a setup description.

Hope this was helpful!
Best, Julia.

Hello There, is this plugin still supported? The docs page link is invalid and it doesn’t seem like the plugin has been updated in a while.

Hi @shashi,
Thank you for reaching out.

No, unfortunately, this plugin is not supported anymore and we had to deprecate it. Please check a similar one on the Bubble marketplace: RSS Feed Plugin | Bubble

Hope it helps. :pray:
Have a great weekend ahead.
Best regards,