Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ“š Quickbooks Accounting - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Quickbooks-Logo
Quickbooks Accounting

Our new Quickbooks accounting plugin is a powerful collection of Quickbooks services, that allows you to manage your business directly from a bubble app.
This plugin connects your Quickbooks account with your bubble application, so you will be allowed to create new accounts, grant access privileges, manage your Quickbooks data, so you and your team can easily login and work with it directly from your app.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Quickbooks Accounting Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

I haven’t been able to get this to work yet. Is there a way to pull in a customer using the listid?

here is the read customer call from the plugin, did you try it?

Yes, I have the read customer call on a data group, but nothing is coming up. I need more detail on exactly how you set this up in coordination with an app. I used my intuit developer account to create an app by following your instructions. I added the calls to the page I’m working on. I used the correct companyid number and entityid number for the read customer call, but nothing shows up, and I can’t find any log or error to point me in the right direction to find out why it isn’t working.

Anyone else using this plugin yet? Any success?

please add bubblestore@bubblewits.com to your app and point to the page where you are having issues and what exactly you are trying to achieve
thanks