Services Plugins FAQs

Quickbooks Accounting Plugin - Doesn't work

Hi everyone !

I bought your Quickbooks Accounting Plugin to allow my customers to access their invoices. I would also like to create Quickbooks invoices directly from my bubble app. However, I can’t get the plugin to work. I followed all your advices to configure it but it still doesn’t work. When I do the action “Sign up/login with Quickbooks”, I have this error message :

Bug Plugin Quickbooks - Mokaco

And when I use your demo editor, it doesn’t work either. Firstly I have this message :

And when I try it a second time, I have this message :

I’m using the French version of Quickbooks, could it be the cause of the issue ? I’m working with the last version of Google Chrome on Windows 10.

Thank you for your help.

Mathieu

Hi @mdubes,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is a problem, indeed. Our team is already working on this fix. I’ll notify you back as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Best,
Alex

Hi @alexandru,

Did you fix the problem? I really need this plugin so I hope you can fix it.
Thank you for your answer.

Best,

Mathieu

Hi @mdubes,

Consider our apologies for delayed fix. It’s been a while since our team was investigating on this issue together with Bubble engineering team. As soon as we have valid results on our side, I’ll notify you back on this matter asap.

Thank you in advance for patience. :pray:

Hi @mdubes,

I’m reaching out to catch up with you. Unfortunately, we received an update from Bubble team, but it may take some time to fix, which we cannot estimate in this situation I’m afraid. In case this is urgent, I would suggest you contact Bubble support@bubble.io for a refund perhaps, since it is uncertain how things will escalate in regards to the Quickbooks plugin, unfortunately. But we’ll try to address all possible issues in order to make things work as soon as possible!

Consider our sincere apologies for inconveniences created. :pray:

Hi @mdubes,

We have pushed an update with new version of our plugin. Everything should be up-and-running. Please do upgrade it to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Also, please check the following updated resources, for guidance:

Thank you for patience and apologies for inconveniences.

Best,
Alex