Services Plugins FAQs

Quickbooks Accounting - Query Class missing

I’m trying to run a query to list all the costs centers of my company, but there’s no query class action or data call. Could you add this to the plugin?

I tried building my own query using the query item call. But that brings me to this issue:

FYI: here’s the link to the Query Class call: Intuit Developer

Hi, @rico.trevisan!

Thanks for reaching out!

So, to be able to run the query class, first of all, you need to set a type of content for RG and Data source like this:

To be able to run a query to list all class you simply indicate class in the (path) selectStatemen filed. And if you need to run a query to list all items you just replace class to item.

Hope this was useful!
Best, Julia.

Thanks Julia. The problem is that I cannot select a query item.

zeroqode query item not showing

Hi, @rico.trevisan!

Could you please make sure that you have items in the Quickbooks account. :pray:

Best, Julia.

Thanks for the support so far. OK, I’ve been able to get Items from my account, Account Info, User Info, Create an Account Class, Read an Account Class.

I believe I now better understand the plugin to ask: would it be possible to add the call to Query a Class? I’m referring to this call: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/api/accounting/all-entities/class#query-a-class. I tried to hack another call’s select * from and replace it with Class, but - as expected - that didn’t work.

Hey, @rico.trevisan!

Could you kindly make sure if you have enabled class tracking in the Quickbooks and then give it another try. Here you can explore how to enable class tracking.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Thanks again for your persistence in helping me out.

Yes, class tracking is enabled in the sandbox company. Here’s an invoice.

Back in Bubble, whenever I go to the invoice’s details, Class is nowhere to be found:
zq-qb unable to find class reference

Hi, @rico.trevisan!

Apologies for slow reply!

I need to check this. It might take time, so, could kindly be patient while I’m checking :pray:
And let me clarify here a bit. Are you trying to Query an invoice or you’d like to Query a Class, or both of them?

I’му taken into considiration your request regarding the adding the Query a Class. I’ll notify you as soon as I have the relevant info.

Hi, @rico.trevisan!

I’m reaching out to you with an update that we have added the call- Query a Class. Please check the Live Demo page to see how you can retrieve the a Class.

Best, Julia.

Thanks! I see it and it works.

It does have the added hash parameter. I’m guessing it has to do with Intuit’s requirement for cross-site request forgery (CSRF)?

Hi, @rico.trevisan!

I am really glad to hear that it works for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, path-hash has several purposes. Here is a useful link that might give some clearance regarding this. Fro the detailed info would be better to contact the Quicbooks support directly.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.