Services Plugins FAQs

Quickbooks Login returning 403 error

Hey there, I have the paid version of the Quickbooks Accounting plugin.

I am receiving a HTTP 403 error when trying to login via Quickbooks Oauth, as others have reported but the raw error message is blank - see screenshot

I am using this in developer mode right now. Quickbooks still needs me to fill in an app questionnaire to get live keys.

Hi @emma,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase. :pray:

If you are using the Quickbooks Accounting Plugin for Bubble - it requires Live Data account keys.
Please obtain the live API keys and insert them into the plugin settings page of your Bubble app. As an example please check the screenshot below from the plugin demo page.

For any testing purposes, you can also use the free sandbox plugin with dev keys.

Please try my suggestions by switching to live keys and let me know if they worked.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

Hi Igor, this has worked, thank you! However now the dropdown is only returning 42 results (only up to B in the alphabet!) when I query customers. is there a reason why it won’t pull all of the customers?

Hi @emma,
Glad it helped and sorry for the delayed reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Have you checked this forum thread: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/payments/re-customers-not-showing-up-in-dropdown/01/837502/highlight/true#M27425
Some users did experience similar issues with displaying the list of customers and there is one possible solution to this issue down below:

Please try these options and let me know if they helped.
Take care,

Hey @Igor that hasn’t worked for me. To confirm, it shows all customers but only A-B (the first 42 entries). Is there anything else we could look at?