Services Plugins FAQs

Quickbooks Plugin - Having trouble getting it to work

Hi,

I’m not getting this plugin to work. I have some questions and maybe we can figure it out. I read the docs but there are still some things I’m wondering about.

1. By “App ID/API Key”, what do you mean?

It is the “Client ID”?

Or App ID?

1. Why is the same field displayed twice here?

1. Just making sure I have the right company ID, is this the correct one?

1. How do I know when a user returns from the oauth, do I just always look for the realmld parameter? And I guess I should just save the realmld to the user?

2. I’m failing to get any API call to work.

Thanks for any help.

Hello @marcus

1. The App ID/Key is the Client ID found in your QB dashboard.
  2. The fields are somewhat different, with same naming. We’ll check it out to see why is that, you’ll need to use the first field as companyid.
  3. It should be it.
  4. Yes, the additional parameter in the URI which is realmid shows that a user went through a OAuth.
  5. We’ll need to check this out. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello,

It’s been 16 days have you been able to fix that naming bug?

And have you tested if your API calls work on the demo app? I can’t connect to the demo app because I need a paid subscription to do so.

Hi, @marcus.

Sorry for little to no update, we’re working on solving plugin’s bugs.
Thanks for patience and understanding.

Hi, @marcus

Sorry for little to no update on matter, however we run in some technical issues with latest version of bubble and quickbooks accounting. So we are working out with quickbooks support team and bubble to figure it out with issue for the past month.
Sorry for inconvenience and this type of experience.
As much as we rely on technology and training to provide customers with consistent, up-to-date information, we deeply regret when breakdowns like this occur but we’re working on solving plugin’s bugs.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @marcus

We are sorry however implementing new calls comes with technical issues which we are currently facing with latest version of bubble and quickbooks accounting. So we are working out with quickbooks support team and bubble team to figure it out with issue for the past months.
ATM the implementation is on hold while we’re solving this in collaboration.

Also while we debug some other encountered issues you’re having we still can’t get authorization going due to error in place.
Sorry for inconvenience.

The old version should work as is right now, while we troubleshoot and provide as solution.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.