Services Plugins FAQs

Quickbooks Plugin - HTTP 403 Error

I’m running into a weird issue with the Quickbooks Plugin, has anyone else got this message?

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 2.58.30 PM

Hi @jamescwaters,

Thanks for reaching out. It seems to be a problem with connecting to the Quickbooks account. Let us investigate this issue and I’ll get back to you with an update asap.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Best,
Alex

Any updates Alex? My project is dead in the water until this bug is resolved.

thanks
james

Hi @jamescwaters, our development team is already working to fix it. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee any estimates, but you can be sure that I’ll notify you back as soon as possible. Apologies for inconveniences.

Hi @jamescwaters, I’m reaching out with an update to keep in touch. Unfortunately, this issue is related to Bubble. We have already reported the bug to their team, and are waiting for this authorization issue to be fixed. I’ll get back to you with a second update asap. :pray:

Alex, any updates? Can you share Bubble’s ticket number on this issue?

I plan to open a ticket with Bubble, it might help speed things up.

Hi @jamescwaters,

Thanks for catching up. Unfortunately, we received an update from Bubble team, but it may take some time to fix, which we cannot estimate in this situation I’m afraid. In case this is urgent, I would suggest you contact Bubble support@bubble.io for a refund perhaps, since it is uncertain how things will escalate in regards to the Quickbooks plugin, unfortunately. But we’ll try to address all possible issues in order to make things work as soon as possible!

Consider our sincere apologies for inconveniences created. :pray:

Hi @jamescwaters,

We have pushed an update with new version of our plugin. Everything should be up-and-running. Please do upgrade it to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Also, please check the following updated resources, for guidance:

Thank you for patience and apologies for inconveniences.

Best,
Alex