Services Plugins FAQs

Range Slider - Input Pairing

I am trying to sync up the Zeroqode range slider with an input. I have it now where, if I move the slider, the input changes its initial content.

What I would like to be able to do is, if I click in the input I can change the value, which then updates the value of the range slider - moving it to its new position. Then, if I move the slider, then input goes back to the value of the slider. Essentially pairing the two inputs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there @brought, our team is analyzing this issue now, I will be back of a matter ASAP.

Thank you for reaching out,
BR,
Nik

1 Like

Hello there @brought, First of all, update the plugin and refresh the page, then our team prepared the demo four your case, check please the WF and Settings of each element in the Group Binding Input and Slider. To access demo click here.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Thanks! I will work on this today. I really appreciate the assistance.

Nice to hear it @brought,

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.