Services Plugins FAQs

🎚 Range Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Modern and elegant looking range input

range%20slider

For details and demo page please visit the plugin page: Easy Range Slider Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi @levon. Love this plugin. However, I’m having some trouble with it. I am building an app on top of your Eventy template and trying to add a range slider element within the sidepanel event creation flow. For some reason, the slider will not display on the front-end. Instead, I see a generic text input.

I tried creating a slider input with the same settings on a blank test page, and it worked just fine, so there seems to be some conflict on the sidepanel page specifically. Any chance you can point me in the direction of a solution?

Thank you,

TS

Hello @ts1

I am sorry to hear that you’ve got issues using our plugin. Seems that there is some specific case causing the issue. Could you please add support@zeroqode.com as contributors to your app and specify the page where you use the Range Slider? It will help us to find the cause of the issue. We will do our best to solve this issue.
Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Alex.

Friends!

We are delighted to inform you that we have updated the Range Slider plugin with a few new features:
:heavy_plus_sign: Prefix and Postfix - add the currency or any other type of short comment to your range slider value
:heavy_plus_sign: Reset Slider - reset the slider to the default value

Please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. Hope you’ll like it! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

Hi @levon ,

is is please possible to use this slider in a vertical fashion?

thanks!

Hi @milosha,
Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, at this moment Easy Range Slider Plugin allows you to display the range bar only horizontally.
We will add it to the plugin backlog improvements list and investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update. Once it happens - I let you know, but, at the moment, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is a low priority.

Thanks for understanding and kindly appreciate your interest in our plugins. :pray:
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Best regards,

Hello @milosha,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We have carefully investigated this and unfortunately, it is not possible to develop this feature.
Thank you for understanding, hopefully, you will still enjoy our Easy Range Slider Plugin.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
Best regards,

Thanks for the reply! :+1:

1 Like

Hi @milosha,
You are very welcome.
Sorry for not being able to help you with this particular request.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

I just purchased this plugin - is there detailed documentation for how to use this with step by step instructions?

Hi @calicass83

Thanks for reaching out.

At the current moment, we do not have documentation for this plugin, as it is quite easy to use. However, you can check out our demo editor: Zeroqode-demo-18 | Bubble Editor to see how the plugin needs to be configured, and understand different use cases :slight_smile:

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know.

Have a great weekend!