Services Plugins FAQs

Raw html in Notion Rich Text Editor

Hello, I’ve added some raw html into a block in the RTE.

It just displays the html as a code block, I was expecting it would interpret the html and show the results?

Hello @martinarbtergessner ,

Thanks for the question.

I also noticed that you opened another thread in the forum for the Notion RTE plugin where I already answered. Please let’s continue our discussion in one thread to enhance our communication.

Regarding using HTML with the Notion RTE plugin, the plugin displays data using JSON format, not HTML. The “HTML” block from the element itself is used to display code segments in a more beautiful way, and it will not render the HTML itself.

For your use-case, if you want to display HTML content, you can use our Advanced RTE plugin, which renders HTML text in the element, and it will also display alt tags when they are set there, as per your first thread in the forum.

Hope this will prove helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or difficulties.

Thanks, and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Thank you for your reply.

You asked to continue in another thread and mix topics? I don’t understand why , it is clearer to have one thread per topic.

Anyway, your documentation does not clearly describe the use of the HTML block.

I chose the notion plugin as it includes the ability to add tables. Now I have to throw away my work and consider changing to another plugin that does allow html and alt tags but not tables?

Please provide me with the Advanced RTE plugin, so I can test it.