Services Plugins FAQs

Re-order columns is possible?

Hi,

I would like to know if this plugin allows to reorder the columns as well?

Any update on this @levon ?

Hi @simo_clovis,
Thank you for reaching out,and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
We highly appreciate your interest in our plugins. :pray:

The Drag & Drop to Reorder RG Plugin allows moving cells between two columns (Repeating Groups) as you can see on the plugin live demo page.

In case you meant anything else, please share more details about your use case, screenshots of your setup, workflow, and database.
Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

@Igor, No that is not what I am looking for. I need to re-order the columns and rows of the SAME repeating group.

Is it possible? I know I can re-order the rows but I would like to know if I can re-order the column too.

Hi @simo_clovis,
Thank you for your reply.

Would it be convenient for you to share more details about your use case?

Please share a few screenshots and a screencast video of your workflow setup, plugin element, the repeating group, and a short description of what you are trying to achieve with the plugin, for the screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.
These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and search for a workaround.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Best regards,

@Igor We are going in circle. My question is clear. You have a RG with columns and rows. I would like to drag and drop columns and rows. Is that possible with your plugin YES OR NO?

Hi @simo_clovis,
Unfortunately, we don’t have a test demo page for your use case description.

I’ve passed your question to the dev team for additional research, once any news will become available I will let you know.
In case you already built a test page in Bubble using our plugin, please share it with us, so we can look into your configuration and suggest you a workaround.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,

Hi @simo_clovis,
Thank you for your patience, hope you are still using this plugin and that the information below will be useful for you. :pray:

We have updated the Drag & Drop to Reorder RG Plugin live demo page and implemented a Kanban Board using the functionality of the plugin, both moving between databases and sorting mode.

Please check it out and let us know if this will be useful for your use case.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best, :slight_smile: