Services Plugins FAQs

Real-Time Marker / Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0) Bubble.io

Hello,

I’m interested in a feature that provides a real-time marker on the calendar. Is this something your plugin offers? If yes, where can I find it?

kind regards
Paul

Hello @nocode.paulg,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We’d love to understand your request a bit better. Could you share more details on how you envision the feature working within the plugin? It would help us immensely to know your specific requirements or the problem you’re aiming to solve.

Have you had a chance to check out our plugin library documentation here: https://fullcalendar.io/docs#toc? If there’s anything in there that catches your eye or something similar to what you’re trying to achieve, please let us know.

Thank you once again and we’re looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hey Stephan,

Yes, of course I can explain it even better. I meant that the current time and task are always marked.

Best regards
Paul

Hello @nocode.paulg,

Thank you for your message.

Regarding your question about the current time being highlighted, our calendar already have a “current time indicator”, as depicted in the image below. This indicator visually marks the current time on the page. Additionally, if you wish to customize the appearance of events occurring at the current time, this can be accomplished through the bubble functionalities within the workflow.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.23.38

If you need further clarification or if this does not fully address your question, please feel free to provide more details. Are there specific examples you have in mind, or have you seen a similar functionality in the library we’re using for the plugin?

Thank you once again for your message. We eagerly await your response.

Best regards,
Stefan