Services Plugins FAQs

🕵️‍♀️ Recruitmently Full Recruitment - New Template from Zeroqode

recruitmently_Forum

Recruitmently - Full Recruitment Agency Template is a no-code template which houses job openings from various firms and organizations. It also allows applicants upload documents required for each job displayed on the site. Other information about the jobs can be seen by the applicants.

Features:

• This theme has a fully dark mode
  • Full recruitment backend (message candidates)
  • User profiles (Candidates can update their profile at any time)
  • Apply for jobs
  • Super quick search based on title, description and keywords.
  • Admin panel

Live demo: https://recruitmentagency.bubbleapps.io

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hello,

I’m a first time user on bubble and decided to try my luck by buying a couple templates, one of the Recruitmenly one, for building a yachting agency. I have to say I thought this was going to be a straightforward process of just adding my own database and tweaking some of the elements, but boy this is a whole other story. The template has errors even in something so simple as the sign up / login up and I had to spent an entire day fixing it. By no means it is ready to be deployed without extensive work on the backend. If I judge from my experience from working with wordpress for several years, have to say I am really disappointed, buying a template is supposed to make things easier not more complicated, especially for a newbie. But at least, there is good support.

The page I’m trying to build is seacapital.bubbleapps.io

I have the following problems:

1. How do I edit the dashboard graphs / numbers - They don’t appear in the design page… I inspected them and it gives me an element I can change, but I cannot “graphically” change what the charts are displaying and their data… Shouldn’t there be different dashboards for an admin and a user?

Will revert with the rest. Thanks in advance for the support.

Paul