Services Plugins FAQs

Refund for Drag and Drop Calendar

Hello @zeroqode2 @zeroqode3!

I recently purchased the Drag and Drop Calendar, and after purchasing decided to use the Air Calendar included in the Bundle package you have. Would it be possible to have the cost of the Drag and Drop Calendar refunded or put towards a different plugin?

The Air Calendar has been incredible by the way! Wonderful product.

1 Like

Hi @isaacshaw57, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your feedback on the Air Calendar! We’re delighted to hear that it has been a great addition to your project.

Regarding the Drag and Drop Calendar you purchased, I’d like to inform you that as a publisher on the Bubble marketplace, Zeroqode does not have direct access to financial transactions. All plugin sales are processed through the Bubble marketplace platform, which unfortunately makes it technically impossible for us to issue a refund from our side.

However, you can contact Bubble’s support team at support@bubble.io and explain your situation. They may be able to assist you with a refund or other options regarding your purchase.

I hope this helps! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Will do - thanks so much, Daniel!

2 Likes

You’re welcome, @isaacshaw57! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to reach out again if you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. I wish you an amazing day ahead.

Best regards,
Daniel