Services Plugins FAQs

Remote Job Boards Template Bugs

Hi all,

I am testing the Remote Jobs Template and found the following issues. I am not sure if these features were not ever built, or if they are actual bugs. But in my mind they are bugs because they are critical features to making job marketplace work.

• As a job poster, there is no place to view jobs that I have posted - where do these display?
  • As a job poster who has posted multiple job positions, when I click “Offer user a job”, there is no way to choose which job I want to offer them
  • As a job poster, there is no place to view which people I have offered a job

Can someone please advise?

Thank you.

Hi @agilejelly.

Sorry for the trouble, we’ll look into the issues you’ve described and offer an update asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hi @Dumitru,

Thank you for following up and looking into these. Help much appreciated, and please keep me posted.

Hello.

We’ll revamp the current template with the checks you offered and we’ll give an update on the matter. It will not be right away, since it takes some time. I’ll post asap.
Thank you for understanding

Regards,
ZQ Team.

Hello @agilejelly.

We’ve updated the template with functionalities you suggested with some additional from our side which should give enough information on how it works.

1. As a job poster you can view jobs that have been posted in profile_page of the poster.
  2. As a job poster who has posted multiple job positions, when you offer a job to someone there is a pop-up that shows list of jobs to choose which job to offer to users.
  3. As a job poster you can view which people you’ve offered a job and if they applied or not in profile_page .

Could give it a try here with the latest updates - https://remoteclone.bubbleapps.io/

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Thank you! I will have a look!