Services Plugins FAQs

Repeating Group Slider & Carousel breaking change

Version 1.4.0 of this plugin:
Repeating Group Slider & Carousel

introduces a breaking change, albeit a small one and it took me far too long to troubleshoot.

In short, the Content > HTML ID field in the Swiper element now needs the element ID without the # symbol. Previous versions all required this in order to work properly.

This is just a heads up to those who also update, as I was not able to find it discussed here, but also an ask from Zeroqode to be more transparent about when these kinds of updates happen.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @michael6,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

You are correct, following a recent update to this plugin, we addressed some minor issues and introduced enhancements to improve its functionality.

Regarding the ‘#’ in the HTML ID field, we apologize for not communicating this change in our last update. To rectify this, we will introduce a brief guide beneath the field to clarify that the ‘#’ prefix is no longer required, alongside comprehensive documentation for the plugin. This will aid in making the plugin more user-friendly.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. :pray:

Wishing you an excellent week ahead.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @michael6,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. :hugs:

Following up on our previous conversation about the Repeating Group Slider & Carousel plugin and its lack of documentation, I’m thrilled to share that we’ve now added detailed documentation for the plugin, as you suggested. This will undoubtedly make it simpler for future users to navigate and grasp the functionalities of the plugin.

You’re invited to review the new documentation and share any thoughts or feedback you may have.

Thank you again for highlighting this to us. Your insight is greatly appreciated. :pray:

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Best regards,
Stefan