Services Plugins FAQs

Repeating group to csv/xlxs

Hello,

I have been using the repeating group to csv plugin for weeks now and it was working just fine until I tried to modify the Main repeating group to be exported as csv.

I have the main rptg and a second one inside it to list the quantity ordered for each product:

It allows me to dynamically add or remove products and my exports are automatically changed. But when exporting I have this format:

The second rptg appears in double, first as it should and after repeated in rows.

Have you ever encountered this? And is there a way to only show it on the line?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @touvrey.anatole,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I’ve reviewed your request and successfully replicated the problem on our end. It appears there is a minor issue with the nested Repeating Group during file creation. I have forwarded this to our development team for further analysis and to explore the possibility of modifying how the file displays—aiming to list each main entry once with the associated nested group data consolidated on the same line. I will keep you updated with any developments or news as soon as they become available.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime, and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thank you once again, and I wish you a great week ahead! :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @touvrey.anatole,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to update you on the issue you reported with nested Repeating Groups in our RG to CSV/XLSX Plugin. We have great news: we’ve released an updated version, “1.57.0”, that successfully resolves this problem. The CSV and XLSX files should now display smoothly. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin on your app, give it a try, and let me know how it works in your use case? If you have any other further questions or suggestions, please feel free to share them.

Thank you once again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Looking forward to your feedback. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi @Stephan,

Thank you for the fix it is working perfectly fine now. Glad you could update that thanks

Hello @touvrey.anatole,

Thank you for your update—it’s great to hear that the new version is performing well for you! :hugs:

Ensuring that our plugins perform well for everyone is our top priority. If you need any further assistance or have suggestions for improvement, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here to help and always welcome your feedback.

Also, if you’re happy with the plugin, we’d really appreciate it if you could leave us a rating. Just go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for our plugin, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support is incredibly important to us, and it helps us continue improving. :pray:

Thank you once again, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best regards,
Stefan