Services Plugins FAQs

Repeating List Input

Hi,

As part of our marketplace’s listing process, a seller creates questions that buyers needs to answer before a service can be delivered.

We’re using two data types - orderQuestions and buyerResponses. When an order is created, we display a repeating list with a content type of orderQuestions. Each cell contains the orderQuestion, a multi-line input, and save button.

It does the job, but it’s a pretty poor user experience. Has anyone implemented something similar or have a suggestion to use a single button to save all user input?

Thanks!
Ben

Hi @ben2,

Thanks for posting this on our platform. Although it is more Bubble development related, I can shed some light here that can help. So, you can pretty much place just a single Save button at the bottom of your questioning form, and set the workflow to save all these input’s values as answers into a database field that has to be an actual List, so it can store multiple data.

If you have more Bubble related questions, please post your request here https://forum.bubble.io/ or you can find some existing threads perhaps.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Best,
Alex

@alexandru,

No worries. My mistake. I dropped this into the wrong forum. Really appreciate the assist though!