Services Plugins FAQs

Reset Submission Count after 24 hours

I have a database that is setup for last submission date and each submission is counted in another field titled submission count. I am not worried about tracking unique users because I have that figured out. Please help! How do I reset the submission count after 24 hours? Right now after 3 submission it says you have reached your limit as a unique user (even when logged out). Right now I am trying to figure out how to reset the count to 0 after 23 hours no matter how many submissions.

I am using the unique fingerprint id plugin to track users.

Hello @pmichaelb,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

From what we understand, you’re using the fingerprint ID plugin to track submissions and you want to reset the submission count to zero after 23 hours. To get a clear picture of how you’ve set everything up and to assist you better could you please share more details with us.

Specifically, the exact name of the plugin you’re using, and a link to it? Also, please share screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Thank you once again and I’m looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan