Services Plugins FAQs

Resizable image plugin bug

Hello, @phatngo2161
Thanks a lot for your patience and sorry for my long reply!

By this message, I would like to notify you that we have fixed some issues with the Resizable Images Plugin for Bubble.
Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version: 1.9.0) and give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

Will be better if you will delete the pluginā€™s element from your page and will place it after plugin update within your app.

In case some additional questions will appear - please let me know.
Best regards,

Hey @Ecaterina,

I just had a check of the plugin and although some of the bugs are gone, some are still there.

The three top handles can still be resized and dragged beyond the parent group even with the ā€œcontained within the parent groupā€ setting ticked. Other handles work fine however. The video I sent displays the issue & the plugin page also shows the same issue.

At this stage my app is still in development so just take your time with the plugin so itā€™s completely fixed.

Yours sincerely,
Phat

Hello, @phatngo2161
Sorry to hear that this plugin still not working for you :pray:

We have tested repeatedly our Demo Page and it works properly. The unique case when seems like the element leaves the group can be found in this case:

However, please allow me to mention that it looks in this way for the reason of the image dragging points.
They are counted separately from the element itself, so in the above case, it may also seem that the element is out of the group.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Hey @Ecaterina,

Thanks for the fast reply, I just uploaded another video of the demo showing the same issue:

Only the three top handles have the issue and you can replicate it by dragging those top handles below the bottom border. The resizable element stays in that position until you move it again, in that case itā€™ll jump back into the parent group. Also, the distance that the resizable element can be dragged beyond those borders is equal to he resizable element height.

*Because the app holds senstiive data of a number of users Iā€™d have to back up and delete the existing data then reupload it which is time-consuming on my current plan. So please let me know if your team still cannot replicate the issue on the demo then Iā€™d be happy to backup the data and share the app.

Many thanks

Hello, @phatngo2161

Please allow us to check possibilities for reproducing this case one more time and to revert with an update. It can take some time, Iā€™m afraid.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

Hey @Ecaterina!

Hope youā€™re doing well! I just discovered another small bug for this plugin - more specifically the anytime the height or width is changed indepedently of each other, the dimension that isnā€™t changed becomes empty.

I attached a video so its easier to understand:

Hoping that this is something you can have a look at as well!

Many thanks,
Phat

Hello, @phatngo2161
Thanks for this insight.

First of all, please accept my apologies for missing an update on the previous bug, however, we are still in the process of fixing it.
As for the empty dimensions, please allow us to check this option and to revert with our feedback ASAP. Thanks for the understanding. :pray:

Best regards,

Hello, @phatngo2161
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that we have upgraded and fixed the plugin, so now, it works properly. You will be able to move and resize it correctly and also, you will receive both the Height and Width of the element.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (Version: 1.10.0) and give it a try :slightly_smiling_face: :tada:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Hey @Ecaterina,

I have to say that this is one of the best support Iā€™ve gotten with any online services by far. I very much appreciate the work you and your development have done, so if there is any other way I could show my support to you guys other than the plugin review page, please tell me and Iā€™d be happy to do so!

Hey, @phatngo2161
Iā€™m super happy to hear such warm feedback from you :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin and support, I will be proud to see your review for this plugin :pray: You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :blush: It is very important to us!
ļ»æ
ļ»æThe more feedback we get, the more motivated we to build great plugins :pray:
ļ»æThanks!