Services Plugins FAQs

Responsive Advanced Audio Player

I’m trying to responsively reduce the width of my Advanced Audio Player. Unfortunately I can’t find a “width” option in the property selector. How would you go about resizing the player for mobile?

Thanks, Al

Hi @ahug,

Thank you for contacting us!

I’m afraid I might not have fully grasped the nature of your issue. Could you please share a bit more details? :pray:

The plugin element includes options for adjusting both width and height, allowing you to tailor these dimensions to your specific use case, as illustrated in the screenshot provided.

Looking forward to your clarification :blush:

Best regards :sunflower:

thanks for your reply. I saw the width setting in the properties. But I am trying to dynamically change the width of my player. So for example I want it to be 400px at 1200px screen width, but only 100px at 360px screen width. For that I need to be able to add a conditional statement in the Conditional tab but “width” can’t be found as a property.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Al

Hi @ahug,

Thank you for providing additional details!

I’ve passed this information on to our developer to investigate further, and I’ll update you with more information as soon as possible.

Should you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time :pray:

Best regards, :hibiscus:

figured it out. I had “make this element fixed-width” enabled, so it wasn’t scaling dynamically.
it’s all good now. thanks

Hello @ahug,

It’s great to know you’ve found a temporary workaround. Our developer has upgraded the plugin for compatibility with the new responsive engine, and it’s currently under testing. I’ll notify you as soon as the update is released.

With this update, the element can dynamically adjust its width as the page size changes, offering a better UI experience without the need for conditionals. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards :sunflower:

that sounds great. thank you

Hi @lorddegenx,

We’re excited to announce a new update for the Advanced Audio Player plugin - version 1.51.0. This version has been upgraded to align with the New Responsive Engine, allowing the element to dynamically adjust to screen sizes for optimal display and functionality.

Please update the plugin by navigating to the plugins tab in your Bubble editor, selecting the Advanced Audio Player, and choosing the latest version from the dropdown menu.

We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback after you’ve tested the new improvements in your application :pray:

Best regards, :hibiscus:

1 Like