Services Plugins FAQs

Retrieve all Charges for Stripe Marketplace Express not Working?

Hey everybody,

I’m using the Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin, and I’m currently in the process of setting up payment/payout data for sellers on my platform.

I’m running into an issue with only 10 rows of data showing up, and I’m not quite sure why as some stores have made more than 10 sales. In my version test and my test data, there’s a store that made 13 sales but again, only 10 show.

Does this have to do with the plugin only being limited to 10 calls? I’ve tried switching/increasing parameters, increasing the rows on my RG, and nothing has been working. I’ve attached some screenshots for reference below. If anybody knows a solution that would be great!

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 7.31.51 PM

Hi @kaito,

Thanks for reaching out. The plugin is using Stripe’s API, which in this case, is limited to 10 items by default. This data call has a field where you can specify and expand your number of displayed items:

Limit can range between 1 and 100. You can find more information here - Stripe API reference – List all charges – curl as reference.

Best,
Alex

Thank you so much! Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @kaito for letting know!

I’m glad it is all up-and-running on your side as well. If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves .The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

Cheers