Services Plugins FAQs

Returning values from Zeroqode toolbox plugin

Hello everyone!

I’m using zeroqode toolbox for running javascript.

I just want to know how to return values from the custom js. It seems to be an option but I’ve seen no documentation on how to do it.

I need the value returned from the custom js to be used in a workflow. I’ve tried this with the other toolbox plugin but it seems like the value published can be used only after the workflow is over, or maybe some other problem that I can’t see. I’ve tried pausing in between but still no success.

I’m hoping that using zeroqode’s js plugin will solve this, I just need to know how to return values from it.

Thanks!

Hi @amir.yaari, thanks for reaching out.

Sorry for the late reply, we will need more time to investigate this with our dev team.
As soon as I will have any updates, I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:
Regards,

Thanks!

I have actually tried to investigate this myself by looking at the plugin source code and it seems like I need to run something like
zeroQodeExportDateinState(value);

in my code. or at least I see that my JS recongnizes this function , however when trying to do this I get an error from the plugin.

Hi again @amir.yaari, thank you for your reply.
You are right about this expression, it is used to display the value on your webpage.

Please allow me to show you some examples below and hopefully, that will be useful for you.
So if you would like to export a value you have to write the following:
zeroQodeExportDateinState(your value)

Code js Example

If you need to export a list, first you declare a variable that contains all the elements, after that use the same expression.
zeroQodeExportDateinState(variable)

See Details

On the webpage, you will have a CustomJs element with its values.

Summary

toolbox page value

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped.
Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hello Igor!

Thanks for the quick response.

Unfortunately I get this error:
The plugin About Zeroqode / element ZeroqodeJS threw the following error: @https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/dfd68c5676a9bec9ad2eedfda34bda39d9710f47a640f4851060d738364f7cdd/xfalse/x15:6:2352986
@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/dfd68c5676a9bec9ad2eedfda34bda39d9710f47a640f4851060d738364f7cdd/xfalse/x15:6:2354075
J@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/dfd68c5676a9bec9ad2eedfda34bda39d9710f47a640f4851060d738364f7cdd/xfalse/x15:6:984981 (please report this to the plugin author)

when trying something like:
let fu = ‘bar’;

zeroQodeExportDateinState(fu);

Hi @amir.yaari,
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the experience you faced.

In order to help you with resolving the issue, I need to understand how exactly you configured the plugin. Thus, please share with me the screenshots of all elements and workflows.

I will be happy to assist you once you will share the screenshots of your settings with us. :pray:
Best regards,

Hi @amir.yaari, thanks for your patience.
Please accept my apologies for the late reply. :pray:

It looks like the error is caused by the syntax. Meaning in the first expression
let fu = ‘bar’ - you used different quotes instead of using this symbol, English keyboard layout.

Please try my suggestions and let me know if that solved your issue.
Best regards,