Services Plugins FAQs

Reverse RG - Compatible with all layout styles?

Does the inversed scrolling work for all different Repeating Group layout styles?

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 5.07.41 PM

I see it working for vertical scrolling, but before purchasing, I need to know if it will work with Ext. vertical scrolling.

I ask because another plugin I’ve tried only works with the “Vertical scrolling” layout style.

Thanks!

Hi, @jordan!

Thanks for reaching out!

So, technically, yes, it is working with the Ext. vertical scrolling, but it is not the most convenient usage way because instead of RG scrolling you will need to scroll the entire page. In case if you’d like to use this plugin for a chat that would be a challenge for users :blush: Anyway, it’s possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Thanks Julia!

The reason I’m wanting Ext. Vertical scrolling is because my chat will be inside a native app. With the dynamic height of different devices, a typical vertical scrolling setup won’t always cover the height size of the mobile device.

If you think your plugin will work for this use case, I’ll purchase right away!

Thanks

@jordan, I see. So, I’m sure that the plugin will work with Ext. Vertical scrolling, but as I said previously, it might not be so convenient for the UX, because you have to scroll the entire page. Here is how it looks like- https://www.loom.com/share/3665264715914d0d8ff711cb33ca35ca.

Best Regards,
Julia.

1 Like