Services Plugins FAQs

Reviewly Admin Workflow

I’ve been modifying the Reviewly template and had a question.

The Admin page says that biz can submit their information which will be reviewed by the Admin. I don’t see that functionality on any other page where a Admin could review submitted business and approve them into the system.

Just want to make sure I’m not missing a page or something as I can build that approval functionality myself.
Thx - John

Hello, @john

The functionality is not present in the template, you could check the documentation
https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/reviewly-location-based-reviews-template#admin
and see that Admin page is designed for adding and update a biz.
That is a placeholder text which was changed from standard one like “lorem ipsum”, I presume this lead you to believe it is a feature, sorry for misunderstanding but the documentation is the primal information regarding template features which should be present in template.

But as you said, it could be added to the app.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Ah thanks @Dumitru just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing a page or hidden fields somewhere.
It’s easy enough to add a “pending” field to the database and admin right for the user with a review and accept page. I

think the text on the template should be changed or removed just to make it clearer :slight_smile:

Overall great template as I still need to modify it more for my specific use case.

1 Like

Thanks for support John and again sorry for misunderstanding. :slight_smile:

Best,
Dumitru.