Services Plugins FAQs

Reviewly Template Developer Help

Hello,

I’m fairly new to Bubble and Zeroqode. I purchased the Reviewly template and am looking for a dev that can help me make adjustments + add new features to the template for me. It will obviously be a paid gig, please message me or reply below! :slight_smile:

Hi @bilal, thanks for reaching out and template purchase :slight_smile:

For your case, I recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum, which is the most popular among Bubblers: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum as well as check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

In case your project implies major changes to the template - please consider Zeroqode as an option. We provide Customization services both for our templates and from scratch as well.

We’re usually working on projects that start with the range of 8-12k USD to make sure we can deliver something both, we and our customers can be proud of.

Also, I would like to share some good news: in a short time the Reviewly template will get an update (which will fix a few small moments) and updated documentation. Once the update will be deployed, I will let you know first, so once you will create a new template copy in your account - you will get the updated version :star2:

In the meanwhile, please let me know if you have any other template-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,

Hi @bilal,

As mentioned earlier, we’ve updated the template’s documentation: Reviewly - Location Based Reviews Template and pushed a template update that fixed a few small glitches.

To get the new version, please create a new template copy in your Bubble account and give it a try.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

Thank you for update and help! @Serg

1 Like

@bilal you’re welcome :wink: