Services Plugins FAQs

Reviewly Template Map Question Washington DC

First off, I am loving this template, it does exactly what I want it to do. Thanks guys!!! Now my question is when I enter businesses for Washington DC, they will not populate when I try to search for them. Every other city state populates except D.C. what might be causing this bug. D.C. is very important to what I’m trying to do. Thanks in advance!!

Hi, @iracrayton!

Thanks for reaching out and for your kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

It is really nice to hear that you like our template and it does exactly what you need. We appreciate it! :pray:

Regarding your question, let me check this out and I’ll get back to you asap!

Best, Julia.

Hi, @iracrayton!

I’m reaching out to you with regards to the Reviewly template. So, the reason why the businesses for Washington ВС is not populating- is that because they don’t exist in the database. :slightly_smiling_face: The template works as follows: the business owners can post their business on the platform. After they have posted a business the template Admin should approve this business. Once a business is approved, it can be searched for and commented on by users. In your case, no business is approved for Washington DC :slightly_smiling_face:

As a small token of our gratitude - you can use my personal promo code to get you 5% off any template.

Please use IULIA5 code at checkout and make sure it’s all IN CAPS.

Hope this was helpful!
Best, Julia.

I wish it were that simple, but I made sure the business has been approved.

Hi, @iracrayton!

Thanks for reporting that! :pray:

Let me check this carefully and I’ll get back to you asap! Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best, Julia.

Hi, @iracrayton!

It’s been a while so apologies for the slow reply. :pray:

We have checked and fixed the template. It had a bug, indeed. So, to be able to see the updates, please create a new app and choose from the dropdown list the updated template. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best, Juia.

1 Like

Thank you! The new app is working great so far. Is there a way for me to migrate the database from my old app into the updated one?