Services Plugins FAQs

Rich Postmark Emails - Deprecated?

Hi guys,

Noticed that the plugin Rich Postmark Emails shows this notification:

Will you update it?

1 Like

Hello @gerbertdelangen, :wave:

Thank you for your message.

We’ve recently acquired the Rich Postmark Emails plugin, and our developers are currently reviewing its roadmap and future updates. I’ll make sure to keep you informed about any decisions from our developers and notify you once the next update is released.

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Understandable, thanks Daniel!

2 Likes

hello @Daniel.P +1 for this plugin update :slight_smile: Hope you can tell soon if we need to replace it or wait for a moment :slight_smile: Thank you so much !

1 Like

Hi @gerbertdelangen and @sheme, :wave:

I hope you’re doing well.

I’m reaching out to share some exciting updates following our previous conversation about our newly acquired plugin - Rich Postmark emails. I’m thrilled to announce the release of version “1.11.0”. In this update, our development team has effectively addressed a few minor issues and introduced a new demo page. The plugin now operates flawlessly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you please take a moment to update the plugin in your app and let us know if everything is functioning as expected? :pray:

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation. Please share your feedback about the update with us.

Best regards,
Daniel.

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for updating the plugin. I did a small test (action Postmark - Send Email) and it is functioning as expected.

BR,

Gerbert

1 Like

Thank you so much @Daniel.P for the quick action ! @levon your team is awesome :hearts:

1 Like

Hello @gerbertdelangen and @sheme, :wave:

You’re very welcome! It’s wonderful to hear that the update has hit the mark. Your kind words truly mean a lot to us. We’re here to support your projects and ensure you have the best possible experience with our plugins. :smiling_face:

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out. Wishing you continued success with your apps!

Best regards and take care,
Daniel