Services Plugins FAQs

Rich Text Editor Error

Hi. Thanks for all your help but it is still not working I have recorded a video demonstrating the issues. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJlx92wKXEO97MwhkhiHS2wIcrqUnSg0/view?usp=sharing
Pages: Events and event admin. I can hop on a zoom call if need be.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi, @danielre!

Thanks for recording!
Some of the mentioned bugs are not reproducible on the test page, so could you please clarify how can we check the page where you are facing these issues, I mean the page name and how can we get to the RTE. Please be aware that it might take time due to holidays. Thanks for your patience :pray:

Happy New Year!
Best, Julia.

I sent you DM

Thank you and yes I understand it make take a little longer.

Happy new year!

Hi, @danielre!

It’s been a while so apologies for the delay, but we’ve managed to fix the issue. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,
I never saw a notification for your message but I am still having issues. Now I am not able to even input a hashtag. I am getting a console error:

It causing this error even when I do not any mentions enabled for the RTE

Hi, @danielre!

Could you, please clarify have you upgraded the plugin to the latest version and refreshed the app?
If so, then please share the steps you have done to receive this error in order to reproduce them and figure out what was wrong.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,

Yes, I updated the app and refreshed the editor. I opened up the test page (“t”) that we have been using. As a test, I place a new RTE and a button. The button sets an elements state of the RTE’s html. When I click the button it causes the error and this is without any hashtag settings setup.

Hi, @danielre!

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but according to the workflow, you set the state of RTE value which is empty. I’ve checked your page and obviously haven’t received the mentioned errors.
Moreover, the text element can display only a text, not an HTML.

Best, Julia.

So I upadated the test version the first rte sets the html of a second. But as seen in this video as soon as I type the error comes up.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qfYIZPVr0HC3L160gsGFcLTsnoy3JaSZ/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for all your help!

@danielre, thank you for the additional details. I’ve transmitted this issue to the dev team. As soon as I have the relevant info, I’ll get back to you.

Hi, @danielre!

It’s been a while, so apologies for the delay. We have pushed to Live fixies. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Best, Julia.