Services Plugins FAQs

Richtext initial content not displaying

Hi there, I’m having trouble with the richtext editor not displaying its initial content (or being editable) when loaded on the “New Project” screen. If you click something like the text colour box (or anything else that drops in front of the text field) then the text appears and it becomes editable. Would you be able to help me with this please? - it’s the last roadblock I’m stuck against cries into my keyboard

Hi, @ashley!
Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. To help you better, could you please provide plugin element settings screenshots and make sure that you are using the latest plugin version.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia, appreciate you getting back to me :smiley:

I’m using the latest build of Google Chrome to work on the app on Mac OS X (fully up-to-date). I’ve not made any changes to the CSS or deleted anything related to the element. Here’s a video showing how the text is not visible until you load something in the editor which overlaps with the text area: https://www.loom.com/share/d36ff66d4ea14164ba2b9d00c5a6ba10

I’m also available anytime that’s convenient for you to do a screen share and take a look from my side,

Best Wishes (and happy new year!)

Ashley Adkins

Hi, @ashley!

I hope you are doing well and the holiday was great!

Please check who’s plugin do you use in the Editor- Plugins, because it does not look like ZQ RTE.

Best, Julia.