Services Plugins FAQs

Ridely Parent Group

Greetings, I have purchased Ridely Template and currently it’s working great.

I am trying to change the calculation format from duration to distance and notice the elements is being calculated in this “parent group cost”.

May I know how do I go about modifying these parent group?

Kindly advice.

Hi, @slateskiing
Thanks for reaching out and for your purchase. :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, please accept my apologies, but it is beyond our services to provide custom development suggestions or instructions on modifications to our products. We are providing support on the default functionalities of our templates only. :pray:

Unfortunately, I cannot say that it will be easy to change the calculation format as these formats are used in charging workflows and payment systems setups that require special care. First, you need to examine the template structure well and learn the payment workflow’s connections to understand which parts should be removed or changed. Therefore, please find all parts of the template where “duration” is used and make sure you’re not missing anything.

We strongly recommend that for this kind of template customization obtain solid Bubble skills and examine the template very precisely.

Sorry for not being able to help with this. In case I can help with anything else, let me know.

Regards,

Gulce