Services Plugins FAQs

Ridely Template- riders page is empty

In the above image you can see that in the UI it is blank however I am able to see the Trip box in RESPONSIVE. Shown below.

Why doesn’t it look like the image in the Set Up Guide? (shown below)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, @tjrussell,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.
We highly appreciate your interest in our products. :pray:

In order to display the elements, and groups of the page you have to click on the Element Tree, find the group you need, and click on the small eye icon to make it visible.
You can also search the group by its name in the search bar next to the Page name.
Please check the screenshot below.

Hope it helps.
If there will be any other template-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards,

Thank you for your response.

I am currently going through the On Demand Mobile App like Uber Course on Zeroqode Lab. What is the difference between what’s taught in the course and the Ridely template that I purchased?

Hi, @tjrussell,
Thank you for your reply, we highly appreciate your interest in our products. :pray:

The OnDemand Mobile App like Uber Course is more oriented toward learning how to build a single-page on-demand mobile app like Uber or Postmates using Webflow and Bubble.
At the end of the course, you will have a bubble app similar to UbearEats, a restaurant page with a menu, where you can place orders, add to a cart, integrate Stripe payments, create a driver panel that displays available orders to accept them and integrate a rating system as well as an admin dashboard to monitor the orders.

The Ridely template is a no-code on-demand taxi template similar to Uber. It can be used as a ride-sharing app for any taxi company or can bring several into one app.
The riders can book rides through their mobiles or desktop, drivers can get the ride requests from mobile or desktop panel, and the admin/owner can manage the business both on desktop or mobile.

The app offers an intuitive interface that is easy and enjoyable to use. This template is built with taxi services in mind, but it can be used for shuttle buses, ride-sharing, delivery, etc.

To make the template work as on our live demo page, you have to follow the Setup Guide from the supporting documentation. After that, you can customize everything and adapt it to your use case.
Everything in the template configuration can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards,

@Igor @zeroqode2

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I will look over the links you attached. Do you mind if I message you directly for further clarification on additional customization to fit my goal?

Hi, @tjrussell,
You are welcome.

Unfortunately, the Zeroqode Technical Support team does not provide consulting/customization services.
We value all our clients and are trying to give equal support to all of them.
Also, we always make sure that they are provided with all information required, as well as with general guidance, and always fix Bugs or Issues found in the default template configuration.

We provide support by answering general questions about the template through our forum at https://forum.zeroqode.com/ or chat on https://zeroqode.com/
If you are looking for custom development, we at Zeroqode can customize the template for you but we usually work with budgets. over $10k-12k. See how we can help with customization.

If there is anything else I can clarify for you, please, let me know - I’ll be happy to help:)

Have a great weekend ahead.
Best regards,