Services Plugins FAQs

Ripple Effect Plugin not working for repeating group element

I just bought the Ripple Effect plugin because on the demo page I saw that you were able to use it on repeating group elements. Well, that’s sort of true. It only works for that element if it is in the first cell of the repeating group and doesn’t work for that element in any other cell in the repeating group.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried to reset the trigger when that element is clicked as well as do a “pause before next action” (neither worked).

I was unable to find a solution to this problem anywhere.

Attached are screenshots of my setup and a screen recording of the issue.

Hello, @kngf222
Thanks for reaching out and for using our plugin.

Firstly, I would like to note that each element should obtain its own ID.
On our Demo Page, you can find out that Image and Text within the group own separate ID’s:

So, as I can see from your screenshots, you indicated only one element ID (#id1) in the plugin element, however, even for your text element you created another id.

Please set the #id for each element and list each of them in the plugin element and let me know about the result.

Best regards,

Yes I did have a unique element ID for the element the issue is that it works for the first item in the repeating group just like your demo but your demo only has one item in the repeating group so obviously you can’t see in the demo that it won’t work for the same item in the second cell of the repeating group. That is the issue I am having.

Also, my screenshot of the text Current Cell’s pdf is from your demo.

Hello, @kngf222
Thanks for your patience.

We analyzed the Demo Page for the plugin and tested some possible options for implementing your scenario:

Please try these settings and let me know about your result.
Best regards,

1 Like

This solution worked, thank you!

2 Likes

Hello, @kngf222
Happy to hear that :blush:

In case I can be helpful for you with any additional advice - let me know. I will be happy to assist!

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:
Thanks! :pray:

1 Like