Services Plugins FAQs

RTE auto hyperlink

Hi

Is there a way to autolink hyperlink’s within the editor? On both entry, and when displaying in read only mode?

One of our project’s users are finding it frustrating that if they add something like www.google.co.uk in the editor, it isn’t hyperlinked as standard and they rarely to use the link button to do it manually.

Thanks

Richard

Hi @richard7,
Thank you for reaching out, we kindly appreciate using our plugins. :pray:

It’s a good question, but unfortunately at the moment, the Advanced Rich Text Editor Plugin allows creating hyperlinks only if you select the text and click on the hyperlink icon manually.
I can add your request to the plugin backlog improvements list and will investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update.

Once it happens - I let you know, but, at the moment, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is a low priority.
Thank you for your understanding.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help. :slight_smile:
Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @Igor

That’s a shame but thanks for adding it to the requests list for me as I do think it would be a really useful addition for all users.

Thanks again!

Hi @richard7,
Thank you for your patience, happy to announce that we have updated the plugin with the new
Version: 1.100.0. - now the editor auto-detects when typing or copying links from external sources.

Please change the plugin version in your app to the latest one and let me know if it worked.
Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

Oh great, that’s brilliant news! I’ll update and try it in the next day or so ready for our next release :sunglasses:

Thanks so much, and this kind of support is exactly why I always try and choose Zeroqode for any plugins I use :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @richard7,
Thank you kindly for your reply. :pray:

We always try to ensure the highest quality for our products and provide the quickest support.
When you have a chance, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor?
You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins! :slight_smile:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello @Igor,

Is there a way to turn off the autodetect for hyperlinks. We are now stuck on 1.99.0 due autodetecting works in a undesirable way for us. We use dots a lot in the product names and the autodetect turns now texts to links (see picture below).

Hi @kasperi,
Thank you for your message, we highly appreciate using our plugins. :pray:

We’ve added this feature to the plugin as it was requested before by other users. :slight_smile:
Have you tried using the latest version of the plugin, does the auto-detect of the hyperlinks works the same on all plugin versions from 1.100 up?

Meanwhile, I’ve passed your request to the dev team, they will check the possibility of adding the auto-detect link as an option in the plugin element, once any news will become available, I will let you know.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:
Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,

Hey @Igor,

I tried the newest version 1.120 and the behaviour is same. It detects all strings which have character after a dot as a link.

1 Like

Hi @kasperi,
Thank you for your reply.

I’ve passed this information on to the dev team for additional research, we will check if it is possible to add the auto-detection of the hyperlink not by default but as an option in the plugin element and will let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:
All the best,

Hi @kasperi,
Thank you for your patience.

Glad to announce that we have updated the Advanced Rich Text Editor Plugin to the Version: 1.121.0. in which we’ve added a dedicated field into the plugin element called: Auto Detect URL with the possibility to choose Yes or No.

Please see some examples below:

Please update the plugin inside you’re app to the latest version, and let us know if that worked for you.
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great and thanks for listening to our feedback :+1:

It’s a genuine reason why I always try to use your plugins for all client projects rather than alternatives.

2 Likes

Hi @richard8,
Thank you for your kind message, all feedbacks are important to us. :pray:

We always try to ensure the highest quality of our products and the quickest support. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, if you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

We would appreciate it a lot.
Best regards,