Services Plugins FAQs

"Run as" user not working with Jobly - Service Business Template

I purchased the “Jobly - Service Business Template” and everything seems ok. However, when I tried to click “Run As” a user today and it did not log in as that user. Can you please advise why we can use “Run as”?

(Image 1 shows you that I clicked “Run as” user)

(image 2 shows you that it did not login as the user, but navigate to the sign up page)

Hi @richard9,
Thank you for your message and purchase.

Let me please check this moment with the template team and get back to you once I have any updates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Regards, :pray:

Hi @richard9,
After thoroughly examining the template, I have determined that the “Run as” feature doesn’t work on the index page.

The index page solely contains the sign-up form; depending on the user type, one can choose to log in accordingly.

The template was designed to require users to log in or sign up as, once logged in to the dashboard, you cannot go back to the index page without logging out.

However, if you attempt to use the “Run as” feature on any page other than the index, such as the dashboard page, it should work correctly.

If you have any further inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

Hi Igor, you were right. I can “Run as” from other dashboard pages. Thank you! :grinning:

Hello Richard (@richard9),

I appreciate your response and I’m glad to hear that the issue was resolved.

If you have any further questions related to templates, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend. :slight_smile:

Best regards,