Services Plugins FAQs

☁ S3 clouds uploader - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin allows uploading files from your Bubble app to any cloud whose API is compatible with AWS S3 SDK. The plugin setup is quite straightforward: place an element on the page, configure its settings and set the appropriate Keys in the plugin settings.

S3

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-28.bubbleapps.io/s3_clouds_uploader

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

S3 clouds uploader | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Anastasija Volozaninova
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 165+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hi, does this support multi-part S3 uploads? (Files over 5GB)
Thanks!

Hello @zeroqode3,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t support multi-part S3 uploads. We will add it to the plugin backlog improvements list and investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update. Once it happens - I let you know, but at the moment, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is a low priority.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with this plugin. I am wondering if your support@zeroqode.com mailbox is currently being monitored and managed because I sent an email to it and a support ticket was neither generated nor a response received from anyone at Zeroqode. Please advise and assist.

Hi @mmasilela,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We’ve received your request and replied via email. We can proceed with further updates there. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce