Services Plugins FAQs

šŸ„  SalesForce API Connector - New Plugin from Zeroqode

salesforce-logo

This plugin connects to your Salesforce account and exchanges data with the Bubble application.

salesforce

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at SalesForce API Connector Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi @Levon, could this plugin be used for a webhook such as this:

When customer ā€œstageā€ is updated in salesforce, send webook to Bubble.

Or something like this:

When customer is added into salesforce, automatically send webhook to Bubble.

Thanks!

Hi Jordan,
plugin is used to making calls not receiving.
You can manually configure webhook in salesforce and then also configure API workflow endpoint in your bubble app to receive those webhooks and perform any action upon receiving the webhook.
You can use that in combination with the plugin in order to check some data, make changes in the salesforce.
Thanks

1 Like

@levon - makes sense. Thanks!

Hello, I am interested by this plugin, can it create in sales force, any kind of object ? Standart SF object like leads, or opportunities , but also Custom objects ?

Many thanks for your help

Loic

Hi Loic,
it can create the standard objects,
not sure about the custom ones, what do you mean exactly?

Donā€™t see any contacts show up in the demoā€¦ should it ask me to login to my Salesforce account?

We are in the process of making some changes there so the demo page is not fully functional at the moment, sorry about that

OK thanks, does the purchased version work or are you making changes on that as well?

Hello @jrmayhew

The plugin should work as is right now, prior to any new modifications.

At the moment weā€™re in process of improving the plugin and demo the improved possibilities. However this should not affect any old version of plugin until we push the update with latest changes.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello, thanks for this API,

Since last week, my website hasnā€™t sent any lead. I just checked, and the API is not installed anymoreā€¦ Even as we paid for the lifelong licence.

Do you have any idea what happened ? it is really frustrating. I just sent a bug report to bubble.

thank you for your help !

Hello @thomas.villard

Thanks for reaching out! Iā€™m afraid the only way to see what happened is to check with Bubble Team.
I would recommend you wait for their support and answer.
Thanks for understanding.
:pray:

As far as the plugin availability goes, it is still available on the market and it hasnā€™t been removed by either of the parties.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thanks for your help @Dumitru,

I finally got the plugin back without paying :slight_smile:
unfortunately, I must be idiot because all my calls end up with an ā€œ{ā€œerrorā€:ā€œinvalid_grantā€,ā€œerror_descriptionā€:ā€œauthentication failureā€}ā€ error. I tried to fix it myself, unsuccessfully.

I went back to your setup tutorial (here) end did this :

• I went back to my previous ā€œconnected appā€ in Salesforce
  • Copied the key and the secret at the right place in the bubble plugin settings.
  • changed the callback url (thatā€™s a part I am really confused about, I am supposed to right the url of the pages that use the api right ? before all this I just had ā€œhttp://ā€ and it worked fine")

if you (or anyone else) understand where have I committed a stupid mistake, please tell me :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hello @thomas.villard

Sorry for late response.

I would recommend you to create a clean new application in your Salesforce Dashboard, get new set of keys and write down everything according to our documentation.
There seems to be an issue with authorization of your application.
Also would recommend to check out the Salesforce API Authorization process documentation - Salesforce Developers
Help And Training Community

As for the callback uri part - you should place your site url accordingly for both test and live versions so that user flow will go from salesforce login to your site.

For Oauth scopes you could try to give full access to application, to see maybe some scopes limit the authorization process.

Here is some tips from salesforce community, on how to setup your salesforce console

Please be sure to follow our demo setup - zeroqode-demo-11 | Bubble Editor

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi,

Is this plugin capable of creating all standard objects listed here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_list.htm or just Contact, Lead, Opportunity?

Thanks!

Hi @ezhang,

Thanks for reaching out. Iā€™m afraid our plugin doesnā€™t implement all of Standard Objects from SalesForce. Mainly it manages leads, contacts, opportunities, but you are able to check all of pluginā€™s features in our demo editor here and check pluginā€™s docs here for more information.

Best,
Alex

Greetings could you help me the plugin throws me error when using the signup / signin in

We cannot link your account to this email because there is already an account for this email

and incognita he throws this at me after I link an account We didnā€™t find an account with those login credentials

Hi @francis1, thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delayed reply.

The reported issue might be related to credentials that have been inserted into the plugin.

For the right plugin setup, please be sure to use the plugin supporting documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/salesforce-api-plugin

and indicate the provided keys in the right plugin API fields.

In case after checking the issue will persist, please let me know :wink:
Regards,

1 Like

yes they are the same keys but I have a question, do I have to upgrade my salesforce account to use the api?

Hi @francis1, thanks for your question.

Yes, following the pricing list, they have different edition with included features, please see the links:

Hope it helps.
Regards,