Services Plugins FAQs

SalesForce API Connector Plugin - Setup/Configuration

This is my current configuration for the SalesForce API Connector Plugin. The error occurs when I run a workflow trying to create a new lead.

Hi @rj1, thanks for reaching out and sharing screenshots.

Please share also the related workflow setup, so it will be easier for us to identify any cause.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

P.S. As an option, during the test, allow me to recommend selecting more OAuth Scopes that might be related to lead creation, and remove one by one to see which one causes the error.

I’ll try to get around to selecting different OAuth Scopes today and update if I can.

Tried enabling / disabling each OAuth option. Didn’t change any results.

Hi @rj1, thanks for your reply and provided screenshot.
I’ve passed them on to the developer team for research. Once any results will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

@rj1 please be sure that before starting any action, you need to authenticate the user on the page. It should solve the mentioned issue.

Please find an example of a login workflow on the demo editor page:

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

This worked. It isn’t exactly solving the problem that I am trying to solve though. I want to generate leads on client sign up to my website. Is there a way to generate a lead without requiring user login to salesforce?

Hi @rj1, thanks for your reply.

I’m afraid that without a login (authorization) to the Salesforce platform there is no possibility to access, save or edit information on it (the plugin has no access to the database in this case).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,