Services Plugins FAQs

Salesforce API question

Hello,

I’m just wondering before I purchase the Salesforce API connector - am I able to use it to send information to update fields in an opportunity? For example, If i want to send data to the “next steps” field in Salesforce from a field in bubble, is that possible using this API?

Thanks

Hi @jakeobremski,
Thank you for your message, we highly appreciate your interest in our plugins.

Below you can find a list of all available Data Calls and Plugin actions of the SalesForce API Connector Plugin:

Unfortunately, it is not possible to update fields in an Opportunity from your Bubble app, you can only get the list of existing Opportunities from your Salesforce account, display updated information about current Opportunities from Start to End date inside your Bubble app, and show deleted opportunities and other descriptions. See the screenshots below:

Unfortunately, there is no trial for our plugins but you can check the live demo links and how are set.
Also, if you subscribe to the plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31, so if it doesn’t work for you within a few days you can uninstall it and it won’t cost you much :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope the above will be useful for you.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best, :pray: