Services Plugins FAQs

Schedule Workflow on List for AWS File Uploader

Hi, there!

I’m using the Zeroqode AWS plugin, and am using the GUI file uploader element with “Many Files” enabled. I’d like to create a new entry in my database for every file uploaded that updates three fields. Name, URL, and Associated Request.

When I schedule this API workflow on a list, for the life of me, it merges it all together. For example…

• Will upload two files. One is file1.png and other is file2.png.
  • When file uploader is done, I schedule workflow on a list. This endpoint creates two “File” entries in database
  • The two entries have the same name though. The name’s are both “file1.png, file2.png.”

Screenshots below…

Thanks in advance!

Hello, @logandeyo
Thanks for using our plugin.

First of all, can you please describe to us the reason for using the plugin at the Backend workflow?
Actually, our plugin is not used on the Backend, however, if you will provide us with more details, we will be able to provide you with a detailed solution for your case.

Additionally, allow me to mention that the Bubble platform is not able to retrieve the information about the files separately in the Backend workflows.

If you need to schedule some actions in the future, for instance, terminate a trial one month after a user signs up, or send a reminder a week before an event, or if you need to set up some recurring events, such as sending a weekly newsletter, you’ll be using Scheduled Workflows.

Thus, we are waiting to receive some details from you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,

Hi, there.

I’m just attempting to create one new record in the database for each file uploaded via the File Uploader. That’s all.

So if I uploaded two files at a time (file1.png and file2.png), after it uploads, there’s two now entries in my Bubble database. One for file1.png and one for file2.png.

Let me know if that helps.

Hello, @logandeyo
Thanks for the details.

Please allow me to note that in order to upload a few separate files with the GUI element you don’t need to create an endpoint in the Backend Workflow :slightly_smiling_face:
In the current plugin version, this functionality is already implemented.

Please find my screencast below:
https://www.loom.com/share/7680f9221e1d4580b6d2b93783d8f31f

We are uploading the files, but they are downloaded separately both to the Bucket and Bubble storage.
This action is available through default workflow, but not the Backend Workflows.

Please check this and let me know if any questions will appear.
Best regards,

Hi, @Ecaterina ! I’m just circling back to this and the Loom is giving me a 404. You wouldn’t happen to have another link to it, would you?

Thanks!

Hello, @logandeyo
Thanks for reverting here :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, please note that during all this time we have upgraded the plugin a few times. So, we would recommend you upgrade the plugin to the latest version for further usage.
In order to upload a few separate files with the GUI element, you don’t need to create an endpoint in the Backend Workflow.

In the recorded video just was demonstrated that after multi-uploading, you will find separate entries for each file.
Please find the screencast below: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

In case you have any plugin-related questions, let me know.
Best regards,