Services Plugins FAQs

đź“ť Scriptly - New Copywriting Template from Zeroqode

scriptly_forum

Scriptly - Copywriting Template like is a no-code platform where you can get any type of copywriting tasks taken care of by a professional agency. You just have to create a project describing your needs and wait for the platform representative to get in touch. Then platform’s project manager assigns the project to one of the copywriters and once the article is ready it is delivered to the client’s dashboard.

Features:

• Fully responsive pages
  • Integrated admin panel
  • Subscription system
  • Integrated chat
  • Unique design
  • Client and Staff Dashboards

Live demo: https://zeroqodeordering.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi there, im having trouble with the richtext editor not displaying its initial content (or being editable) when loaded on the “New Project” screen. If you click something like the text colour box (or anything else that drops in front of the the text field) then the text appears and it becomes editable. Would you be able to help me with this please? - it’s the last roadblock I’m stuck against cries into my keyboard

Hi @ashley,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you please be so kind to send a screencast of your app preview so we can see this issue? Because we tried to reproduce it on our side but with no luck, unfortunately. Everything seems to be working properly.

Also, what browser and OS you are using to develop your app? Have you made any changes to the template (perhaps adding custom CSS to your page, or deleting anything related to the RTE element etc.) ? Any additional details would only help.

We’ll get back to you asap.

Best,
Alex

Hi Alex, appreciate you getting back to me :smiley:

I’m using the latest build of Google Chrome to work on the app on Mac OS X (fully up-to-date). I’ve not made any changes to the CSS or deleted anything related to the element. Here’s a video showing how the text is not visible until you load something in the editor which overlaps with the text area: https://www.loom.com/share/d36ff66d4ea14164ba2b9d00c5a6ba10

I’m also available anytime that’s convenient for you to do a screen share and take a look from my side,

Best Wishes (and happy new year!)

Ashley Adkins

Hi @ashley,

Thanks a lot for the screencast! Please let us investigate with our team then get back with a reply on this matter asap!

Wish you a great 2021!

Alex

Hi @ashley,

Unfortunately, it is a problem on our side as well. Please let us investigate further and try to fix it asap. Perhaps it is caused by the legacy RTE plugin which our template is using at the moment.

I’ll get back to you with another reply as soon as possible. :pray:

Hi @ashley,

It’s been a while but we finally managed to fix it. The problem was in the legacy RTE plugin so we updated it with the new one that Bubble has built. In order to see the changes, please create a new project based on this template so you have the fixed version!

Thanks for your patience. :pray:

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Scriptly - Copywriting and Marketing Template - Zeroqode Documentation

2 Likes