Services Plugins FAQs

Search&Autocorrect/Accent searches don't work

Accent searches don’t work

Although browser searches can find

Hello @poltoratske.nikolaj ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have passed these details to our dev team as soon as there are any updates I will make sure to get back to you.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated while we are working through this.:pray:
Have a nice day!

I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our dev team has investigated the issue with the Ignore Accents/Diacritics field of the Search&Autocorrect plugin not working properly and concluded that the issue seemed from using the Bubbles SearchBox element, as the Ignore Accents/Diacritics field is meant to work with a text input the Searchbox element was limiting this function.

To effectively use this function just replace the Searchbox element with a standard text input and give the same ID as in the Box id field.

Please refer to our Test page and you will notice that after replacing the Search Box with a standard text input the accents and diacritics are successfully ignored.

Please test on your side, and let us know if there are any additional issue or you have any other questions. :pray:
Have a nice day! :sunny:

Hello @poltoratske.nikolaj
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to check the suggestions we made, or did you fix the reported issue by yourself?

We would appreciate your feedback upon this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.
Have a nice weekend ahead ! :sunny:

Hi, I got your reply but nothing has changed :frowning:
Your test page has a match of 0.5. I need it to work at 0.1

But it is indicated when there are 2 characters and appears when there are 4 characters after a letter with an acetate.

Page to view: Test_app | Bubble Editor

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and sorry for the delay over the weekend. :pensive:

I have passed these new details to our dev team for further investigation. And I will make sure to get back to you as soon as there are new details.

Thank you for your understanding and patience throughout this process. :pray:
Have a nice day!

I Hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the Ignore the Accents/Diacritics field issue of the Search & Autocorrect plugin and have updated it to version 1.12.0.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

Feel free to explore these plugin functionalities in your app, and If everything is functioning well, we would appreciate it if you could leave a plugin rate, by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Take care!

Hello @poltoratske.nikolaj,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

I’d like to know if you had the opportunity to install the latest update and if it helped with the issue you were encountering, If everything is functioning well, we would appreciate it if you could leave a plugin rate, by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:.

We would appreciate your feedback on this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.
Have a nice day! :sun_with_face: