Services Plugins FAQs

Search & Autocorrect if input box is empty return all values

Hello @zeroqode2 @zeroqode1

Is there a way to configure Search&Autocorrect to return All Values if the text in input box is empty ?
The same behaviour like in filtered ‘Ignore empty constraints’.

Thanks !

Alexis

Hello @alexis.tuil10,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us :pray:

On our demo page, the conditionals set for the repeating group are designed to address precisely that scenario. They ensure that when the plugin has results or when the input field is not empty, the results from the plugin element are displayed. Conversely, if both conditionals do not apply, the repeating group will default to showing all entries from the database.

If you have any further questions or if there’s something I’ve misunderstood, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at any time!

Best regards :sunflower:

Thank you very much for your help !
It works fine now

Hello @alexis.tuil10,

I’m glad I could be of assistance :pray:

If you’re finding our plugins helpful, we’d truly appreciate it if you took a moment to rate them. Just head over to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, find the plugin by its name, and give it the stars you feel it deserves. Your support is incredibly important to us!

Also, if you’re open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, please consider leaving a review at https://zeroqode.com/review. Your feedback is crucial to us and the Bubble community, encouraging us to keep creating exceptional products and providing top-notch customer service :blush:

Thank you once again, and I hope you have an incredible day ahead. If you need further assistance or have more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Best regards :hibiscus: